Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Break Up

The devil is nice today, he/she/it -doesn't seem appropriate to refer to the devil anyway- decided to play around with me..So what say you, shall i give the devil a chance?
Of course I shall, this is exactly what make life is worth living, right?
so there I was, playing with the devil, and he definitely won...what am I expecting, HE IS the devil..

Today I broke up with him, I gave him the precious little pieces of my heart..but he decided he didn't need it anymore. I got dumped, in the phone, on sunday noon..the day when the lovebirds usually sings and chirping away. sad but true...

How long do you think will it take for an un-single person to be ready facing the single life once again, especially when one is already forgot how does it feel to be single..

--sigh,,,--this is what I get...for playing with the devil

2 comments:

Rika The Lost Wanderer said...

hemmm efek 1 kantor kah?!

evil said...

bukan ah rik, efek rumah kaca...dianya aja tuh!!!!
--tetep loh gw, anakny g mo disalahin..hahahaha