Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The dump and Dumper --Lunch

Quite shockingly as it may seem, I and my ex has a good relationship as a friend. I, as the dump-e(?) –ehmm…please cut me some slack, English is not my mother language– and him as the dumper –which is only right to give him such nickname since he is the one who dump me. No sarcasm here, no sarcasm at all :D

We still have lunch together and so on and so forth, so it’s good right..The sun is shining, the birds are singing..Bla bla bla –you know the drill. As for today, when we had lunch we decided to come up with one special beverages that is surprisingly delicious.

Can you guess what this is? May I present you, the lovechild of Ms Avocado juice and Mr canned Nescafe mocha,The NescaDo, okay need a little creativity in that department though.…

mmmm….yummy… --seriously this is tasty. It has a hint of coffee which gives a bitter taste and avocado which gives sweetness and a dash of cinnamon with oregano and paprika –seriously what are this sophisticated and snobby spices doing in my juice?—ok, it doesn’t has all that high class taste it just have a yummy bitter sweet taste. I’m modest that way..hehehehe

Of course I don’t want to die alone, so I make the dumper try it also..hahahaha…serves him right (no, actually it’s delicious..he like it also..cih! Wait for my revenge, you!)


The Dumper and lovely NescaDo

When you’re bored and looking something to destroy your gastric, this is how you make it:

Buy Avocado juice in the nearest juice stall, buy canned Nescafe mocha –yes you could substitute it with any other canned coffee and mix it up. Easy breezy ...Enjoy!!

What are you doing bendos? trying to rig my namecard eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.., rasanya enak, kaya avochino nya starb****.

(Ada ngga si sbenernya di *****ucks minuman namanya itu? Klo ngga ada, mungkin mereka seharusnya mulai mikir untuk bikin)

evil said...

nescado...it's nescado...you dumper...
sigh